Schools Out Henleaze
Terms of booking
After School Club
You must be registered with the scheme paying an annual £12 registration fee before we can accept bookings into the after school club and holiday club . New children are able to attend one day's Holiday Play scheme without paying the registration fee
• I confirm that I am in sympathy with the aims and objectives set out in the memorandum and articles of association and agree to become a member of School’s Out Henleaze and in so doing accept that I become a guarantor of the company for the current year. In the unlikely event of School’s Out Henleaze being wound up and not being able to meet all of its debts from its assets, I promise to pay £1.
• I have read and understand the Behaviour Policies and am aware that the Committee has the right to exclude children who persistently break these guidelines. These can be accessed at the club and will be online in due course.
• In the event of illness or accident requiring emergency treatment, I give permission for my child to be given medical or dental treatment, as necessary.
• If your child fails to attend a session [at After School Club or Holiday Club] which he or she is booked to attend, we are unable to offer alternative sessions or issue refunds.
• Please also be aware that whilst we endeavour to ensure that the After School Club and Holiday Club run as scheduled, there may be circumstances where for reasons outside of our control we are unable to operate in accordance with our normal procedures and regrettably have to take the decision not to run the relevant club that day. Such circumstances include but are not limited to bad weather, strike action at the premises where the Clubs are operating from etc. It is our policy not to generally issue refunds or offer alternative sessions in such circumstances.
I understand that the After School Club runs from 3.30pm to 5.30pm and that I am obliged to keep within these times. In the unlikely event that my child is left outside these times I understand that an additional charge will become payable. Repeated late collection will result in the Committee reviewing my membership of the scheme.
I agree to notify the Coordinator, in writing, if my child will not be attending a session; will be arriving late due to after school activities; or will be collected by a third party.
I accept that I am obliged to give four weeks’ notice, in writing, if I wish to cancel any days,
Holiday Play Scheme
New children are able to attend one day's Holiday Scheme without paying the registration fee.
The Holiday Play Scheme is open to children from 4 - 12 years, children may join the scheme for the Summer Holidays before they start School. Upper age limit is also flexible, contact the co ordinator if you still feel the Play Scheme is suitable for your child when they reach 12.
Bookings from single parents and committee members will be given priority until 5pm three weeks prior to start date of the club. In the event that too many applications are received for a session, priority will be given to parents who will be working during that session.
Please note that, once places are booked, fees are not refundable. If there are special circumstances which means a place needs to be cancelled or changed please contact Jenny at email@example.com and each case will be considered on an individual basis as to the financial impact the change will have on the scheme and whether a refund or credit can be approved.
Trip fee/additional charges must be paid at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
The Holiday Scheme runs from 8.30am to 5.30pm or 8.30am to 1.00pm or 1.00pm to 5.30pm. Parents are reminded that, for insurance purposes, the scheme cannot be responsible for children earlier than the start of, or later than the end of, their booked sessions. The cost per child per day is £25, half days are available at £17.50 and trips incur additional costs.
Every child must be brought into the playscheme each day and registered by a playworker. (The Coordinator must be informed if your child will not be attending a session). Parents must sign out their children at the end of the day. (Please notify the Co-ordinator in writing should any person, other than parents, be collecting your child).
Please advise the Co-ordinator of any other information regarding your child(ren) that you think she should know.
Please provide a packed lunch and drink for each full day your child attends the scheme. If your child is attending a morning session, they may also bring a packed lunch with them. We have no refrigeration facilities. Please ensure no nut or seasame products are included in any food for your child/ren.
Your child may be taken off the premises, under supervision, to attend arranged events.
After School Club and Holiday Play Scheme
I have read the Behaviour Policy and understand that the Committee have the right to exclude children who break these guidelines. These can be read at the holiday club and will be online in due course.
I give permission for my child to be given emergency medical or dental treatment if necessary.
Late payments will incur a £20 administration charge if they are still unpaid following one reminder from the Administrator. If payment is not received after this reminder, we are unable to guarantee your place at the After School Club or Holiday Play Scheme.
I understand that fees are payable in advance and that my children will not be accepted into the scheme unless payment has been made.
I accept that School’s Out cannot accept responsibility for loss of, or damage to, personal property taken to After School Club or Holiday Club.
School’s Out Henleaze is a registered childcare provider and is obliged by law to report any safeguarding concerns.
I give permission for this information to be stored, in the strictest confidence, on a computerised database for the sole purpose of administering the scheme.