Sparks Play and Care for Fairlawn, St Barnabas and Dolphin Schools
Terms of booking
SPARKS TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2018
Mobile Numbers for all our Clubs.
Sparks @ St Barts and Sparks Holiday Club 07714246799
Breakfast Club @ Hut 6388 07729554340
BOOKING AND PAYING FOR ALL OUR CLUBS
Once we have received your registration through Libacura which is our online booking system, you will then get a welcome email from Libacura explaining how to log in.
We get an email telling us you have registered and we will get in touch by phone to talk about your requirements and send out a booking form by email
You'll be able to log in yourself as a parent once you’ve setup your own password. You will then be able to view your invoice and make payments. We also use this for creating invoices, registers, bookings and keeping on top of payments coming in and going out.
After School Club and Breakfast Club
Very important information – We are changing the booking system to eliminate outstanding fees/credit control so this will mean no more rolling bookings!
Non Childcare Voucher users:
1. All parents will have to pay credit in advance. This means that you will have to put credit into your account before you can book your sessions. You can put credit on via Go Cardless (Please be aware when GoCardless ask you to sign up for a direct debit, this is not a direct debit in the normal way. They do not collect regular payments and you only pay the amount needed at time of booking).
2. The bookings will open for the following month on the 15th of the previous month. E.g. bookings will open on August 15th for September 2018.
3. Even though the bookings open monthly, you can book your sessions on a weekly basis, normally by Wednesday night for the forthcoming week.
4. If you find you have an emergency, ( an emergency does not mean you have forgotten to book). An emergency means your work situation has changed on the day, you have had to go and get a sick child or relative etc you can book daily on an ad-hoc basis up to 12 noon if we have spaces.
5. Rolling/set monthly bookings will no longer be an option and no sessions can be booked upfront without payment being cleared onto your Libacura account.
Childcare Voucher users:
Before you can be a Childcare Voucher user you must let us know which company you intend to use on your booking form and when approximately every month your payment will reach our bank. Once you have notified us, then you can go ahead and make bookings every month without credit in advance. We will update your account every month when your payment has cleared our bank account.
For more information on why we are doing this please see instructions on how to pay which is a separate document that will be sent out to everyone.
Cancellation of Afterschool/Breakfast club sessions
If you have booked any Afterschool and/or Breakfast club sessions then the cancellation policy is now also changing. You now only need to give us one weeks notice (instead of four) as we are now giving parents the option of booking week by week as long as the session is booked by the previous Wednesday.
The swapping sessions policy will also change to a week but if it is any less than a week then this will have to be booked as an additional session as long as we have the space.
You will still be charged for any sessions not attended by the child/ren due to a last minute play date, sickness or any other arrangement that is made if this falls outside of the week notice period. Please let us know of any changes to our email address as we would prefer to have a written/typed record of this rather than just being told over the phone/text message.
Between Monday and Friday term time Sparks closes at 6.00pm. We are only paid until 6pm so it is very important that the children are picked up on time and any lateness will need to be reported by calling us on the mobile number given for the club you are using. If the lateness is repeated than you will be given notice to leave Sparks.
Unexplained lateness will result in a charge of £5 for up to 15 minutes (6.00-6.15pm) £10 for 30 minutes (6.00-6.30pm) and £15 for any time later than 6.30pm. If you arrive later than 7pm, we have a duty to ring Social Services to let them know that there is a problem.
For Holiday club our timings are slightly different so all children need to be picked up by 5.45pm so the same charges will apply in accordance to the loss of the 15 minutes.
HOLIDAY CLUB BOOKINGS
Holiday Club bookings are opened up one month before the school holiday and are closed on the last day of the term. There will be Early Bird discount of 10% if booked two weeks before the holiday starts.
Libacura will enable you to book your preferred sessions for the holidays, once the bookings have been opened. If there is space then the system will book your session. If there are not sufficient spaces for a session you will be put on a waiting list and you will be notified when a space becomes available.
ALL BOOKINGS FOR HOLIDAY CLUB MUST BE PAID FOR, AT TIME OF BOOKING.
Cancellation of Holiday Club Sessions.
If you have booked holiday club sessions in error you have the opportunity to cancel or swop days if the new days are available up to two weeks before the first start date of the holiday. The full price will still be charged if you don’t cancel two weeks before.
We will not be accepting any last-minute bookings for Holiday club and the latest that you can book will always be the last day of term.