Terms of booking
DOWNS ACTIVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Parents/carers must ensure registration documents are completed in full and details are accurate and up to date.
2. Collection arrangements pick up / walk home must be clearly stated on registration forms.
3. Children must be collected on time at the end of club sessions.
If you are delayed for any reason please telephone the club on 07584 293445 to let us know. If your child remains uncollected after 6pm
and you have not warned us that you will be delayed and we have been unable to reach you or any of your contacts, we will follow our Uncollected Children Policy and contact the Social care team.
4. Children must be booked onto club (and paid for) prior to attending any session. Children not booked will not be able to attend. You will be contacted and your child will need to be collected.
5. Cancellation of any booking requires 48hrs notice.If your child cannot attend for any reason, without this notice, you will not be entitled to a refund.
6. There will be a maximum of 55 places available each day, which will be bookable on a first come first served basis.
7 . If your child is unable to attend a club session you must notify club staff on 01273 557318 or 07584 293445.